FRENCH BULLDOGS ADDING A BABY & FRENCH BULLDOGS WITH CHILDEREN!
Of course an infant brings many changes to every member of a household, and it's best for your French Bulldog if you can make many of these changes during your pregnancy. French Bulldogs are sensitive to routines, and by making changes now, you minimize the chances of your frenchie resenting the baby when she or he arrives
- Assume you will have less time for your French Bulldog after baby's born. Consider whether your French Bulldog's walking, exercise, or feeding schedules will change, and adjust them now.
- Evaluate your Frenchies obedience training. If he doesn't respond to commands such as "Sit," "Stay," "Heel," and "No," can't walk obediently on a leash or has a jumping problem start training classes now befor the baby is born.
- If your French Bulldog has had little or no contact with children, let your frenchie meet other kids such as nieces and nephews. Children can seem very strange creatures to animals. They are loud and fast, erratic and unpredictable -- characteristics that can startle or frighten dog.
- As you prepare your home for your newborn -- setting up the crib and stocking up on baby powder, lotion, and diapers -- allow your French Bulldog to see and smell these so he will get used to their presence.
- Don't allow your French Bulldog to climb onto baby's furniture or blankets.
- Get a sealed container for soiled diapers. Dogs are very attracted to odors. They just love dirty diapers and will drag them around the house, yuck.
- Create a place for the French Bulldog that will be off-limits to the baby as well. Your Frenchie, too, will have times when they just need to get away from baby or her cries.........
- -These tips will help your French bulldog & baby grow to have a loving relationship!
FRENCHES & CHILDEREN:
The energy level in French bulldog puppies is high and thus
they are very active in performing their task. Little frenchie’s will make you to run for miles
not get tired sooner. Start training your French bulldog puppies’ at the most early stage. A
they will be able to understand your regular commands easily as the time passes (i.e.) as t
grow. The most important part of training is the interaction between your little frenchie and
becomes important on how to train your frenchie and to respond on your commands.
Training on your commands is important as you are going to use this each and every day. And to
have a better communication between your child and little frenchie it is very important to watch
each and every response. Your training should be on how the frenchie’s have to get seated, to come
closer, stay, go, sleep, and potty training. These commands are important as it is part of the daily
routine life. Rewarding your little frenchie after each training session will help you and your pup to
boost up the confidence level. You have to make them to feel and understand that they are
important in your life.
Along with their training you have to train your child too. Train your child on how patience and calm they have to be when they are interacting with French bulldog puppies. This is because it is
tendency of kids to play the crazy games and to aggravate them some times. Things which kids
usually use to do are like pulling the short tail of your little frenchie, to pull their ears, kick them, to
poke, and many such annoy things which trouble the little frenchie.
When you are training your French bulldog puppies make your child too to observe the training.
This will help your child to understand their feelings and the response of the commands from the
little frenchie. This training session will help the both of them to get closer and to understand each
feeling. Frenchie’s are the best companion pets to be owned. At times you will notice that they are
becoming stubborn (i.e.) will not react to your commands. This is because their sense of
understanding is so high that they can analyze whether to response on particular situation or not.
French bulldog puppies are most precious pet which every pet lover can own. The appearance of
their little muscular body with bat like ears will make you to go crazy. This will make your child to
love them more and thus they will desire to hold them all the time. But it is always advisable to
have an adult supervision when the interaction between them takes place at first. Little frenchie’s will never permit their child owner to feel bored nor they too get bored. Frenchie pups love to play around all the time. Thus your child doesn't need to feel lonely as his or her frenchie little buddy will want to be with them all the time....
FRENCH BULLDOGS can arrange safe VIP
flights for your new French Bulldog puppy to new homes in:
Alabama, AL; Alaska, AK; Arizona, AZ; Arkansas, AR; California ,
CA; Colorado, CO; Connecticut, CT; Delaware, DE; Florida, FL;
Georgia, GA; Hawaii, HI; Idaho, ID; Illinois, IL; Indiana, IN;
Iowa, IA; Kansas, KS; Kentucky, KY; Louisiana, LA; Maine, ME;
Maryland, MD; Massachusetts, MA; Michigan, MI; Minnesota, MN;
Mississippi, MS; Missouri, MO; Montana, MT; Nebraska, NE;
Nevada, NV; New Hampshire, NH; New Jersey, NJ; New Mexico, NM;
New York, NY; North Carolina, NC; North Dakota, ND; Ohio, OH;
Oklahoma, OK; Oregon, OR; Pennsylvania, PA; Rhode Island, RI;
South Carolina, SC; South Dakota, SD; Tennessee, TN; Texas, TX;
Utah, UT; Vermont, VT; Virginia , VA; Washington, WA; West
Virginia, WV; Wisconsin, WI; Wyoming, WY, Canada and we can ship
Mini Bulldog puppies to approved homes that are out of country
depending on quarantine laws & other conditions...